- Status Closed
- Task Type Feature Request
- Category Any
- Assigned To No-one
- Operating System All
- Severity Low
- Priority Normal
- Reported Version 1.x Gem+ (developmen
- Due in Version 3.0
- Due Date Undecided
- Votes 0
- Private No
FS#379 - HandBrake
HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded video transcoder, available for MacOS X, Linux and Windows.
- Any DVD-like source: VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image or real DVD (unencrypted–protection methods including CSS are not supported internally and must be handled externally with third-party software and libraries), and some .VOB and .TS files
- Most any multimedia file it can get libavformat to read and libavcodec to decode.
- File format: MP4, MKV, AVI or OGM
- Video: MPEG-4, H.264, or Theora (1 or 2 passes or constant quantizer/rate encoding)
- Audio: AAC, MP3, Vorbis or AC-3 pass-through (supports encoding of several audio tracks)
- Chapter selection
- Basic subtitle support (burned into the picture)
- Integrated bitrate calculator
- Picture deinterlacing, cropping and scaling
- Grayscale encoding
Would you please add this Programm to the Repos.
This task does not depend on any other tasks.
Thursday, 16 March 2017, 02:26 GMT
Reason for closing: Fixed
Additional comments about closing: included in teh repos